Some simple rules to help keep this forum clean and running well:
1. All purchases are between the buyer and the seller.
2. When posting something in the SUQ, please add pictures of what you're selling as well as a description of what you're selling. You know, to make it easier for people to see what's for sale. Here's a suggested list of things to add and consider to your buy/sell post:
a. Photo of the items being sold. Must be a picture you've taken, not a stock photo from a retailer.
b. Price. It's fine to offer an OBO caveat, but a starting price needs to be posted.
c. If you don't like a price, contact the seller privately. Don't be the scumbag who posts a link to the item in question for cheaper elsewhere.
d. Don't ask buyers to pay Paypal fees. It's against Paypal's terms of service and is in poor taste.
3. We strongly recommend that you get cash for all of your purchases.
4. Don't give someone something and hope they pay you later. Whatever sales / trades you do are on you to negotiate.
5. If you are looking to buy, sell or trade something, we ask that you treat people with respect. Don't sell junk here. If you knowingly / intentionally sell junk, you get banned. Simple enough.
6. If you are looking to sell something, please post a picture of them item(s) you're looking to sell along with a description.
7. Please do not spam the group with multiple postings for the same item -- or bump your post -- within a 72-hour period.
8. The admins of this group are not accountable for any trades or sales you make using this group.
9. No real steel firearms, knives, fireworks or explosive items of any type. This site is frequented by minors and the administrators have no desire to explain to the BATFE why little Timmy was able to buy a tactical nuclear weapon on this page.